Realign: Work Smarter, Not Harder
Time & Location
About the Event
Based on what you already know to be the foundations for high-quality instruction, join a discussion on how to streamline your efforts in order to work smarter, not harder. Educators will be encouraged to engage in a mindset shift that will benefit themselves and their students. Explore a framework to help each learner recover lost ground and make academic progress for the upcoming school year.
Together we will:
- Understand how vertical articulation around the vital standards will be a key pathway for redesigning lesson development and delivery.
- Align key assessments to vital standards to gain valuable data that can drive future instruction and allow for progress monitoring.
- Explore a tiered framework for using instructional and intervention supports in a way that targets students’ specific, skill-based needs.
- This workshop is for teachers, supervisors, school leaders, coaches and curriculum directors.
- Realign: work smarter, not$120$1200$0